From The Neuros Technology Wiki
Welcome to the Neuros Technology Wiki, a collaborative online resource for sharing information, ideas, and experiences regarding Neuros products that anyone can edit. For more information about the nature of this site, go here.
Please note that this Wiki can be modified by any registered user, and so information here cannot be considered official Neuros communication.
Developer & Open Source
Portal: Developer Welcome
The Neuros community is working on a few projects:
- The Neuros LINK, a device for bringing internet video to the TV
- Texas Instruments Davinci DM6446 based OSD2.0 Platform, a HD capable open video recorder is also actively being developed.
- Finishing the first product based on the Texas Instruments DM320 Platform, the Neuros OSD.
- If you just want to Hack the OSD, look on the OSD 1.0 Developer Home Page.
- If you're looking for background information on the device and the platform, see the DM320 Platform development page.
- Then if you like the idea and want in, then grab one of the OSDs.
- For more background see The Neuros and Open Source, and the Developer FAQ.
Head here if you're interested in what's current with the Neuros community -- major announcements, community meetings, hot newsgroup/IRC topics, or any other rapidly changing information. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds from there, to be always on top of all Neuros open source news.
The Company & Policies
This wiki is user updated and the information here cannot be considered official Neuros communication